Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Gamer Girl

I am always on the move. From waking up in the morning until going back home from work. I only get a very small window to have a breather, you know how it goes living in this very fast paced world nowadays.

I had been a hard core gamer ever since I first learned to play a video game. And I even experienced a lot  of spanking from my mom trying to separate me from my consoles. Honestly, I prefer console games over PC games and other platform. But I am not saying I don't like the latter two there.

Now that I have my own family and I spend majority of my time at work or at home taking care of my daughter, I do not have the luxury of spending hours in front of my computer or console so I make the most out of playing with my phone. (I am not the type who likes to bring a lot of stuff with me so I end up playing with my mobile phone) It's an Android Phone by the way.

My everyday routine involves sitting on the trip for more than a couple of hours and I don't always fall asleep while riding a bus or a cab/taxi (But when I do, I snore! Just kidding) so I find myself engrossed with games on my phone. It's a good way to burn some time to keep myself from being bored to death not to mention traffic seemed to be fated to be always as heavy as possible from where I came from. Visiting the Google market is one part of my routine.

I look for the latest games, regardless of the genre. I play strategy games (thinking it would keep my wit sharp, LOL), puzzle games, casual, even fighting, as long as all of the necessary ingredients are there, I'll play it.

I recently found a somewhat interesting game. You know how some of us gamers become interested the moment we learn that this certain game has a really awesome graphics and gameplay right? Same goes for mobile phones. Then I came across Dot Warriors Pair. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Infiniz.dwp

It only has pixel like graphics and the gameplay only asks you to simply match the tiles foreshown and that’s it. Some other games of the same genre it’ll only take me more than a few minutes to fume out my frustration and harshly uninstalling it from my device. This game? I had been playing it for days now… Right?

Let me show you some screen shots of it:




No comments:

Post a Comment