Friday, March 27, 2015

Dot Warriors Pair Challenge and Rankings~

Dot Warriors Pair Challenge and Rankings~
Ranking in Dot Warriors Pair is basically beating the shit out of other players thru the “Challenge” feature and gaining “Territories”. Let me show you how to navigate where these features are.

Challenge guide~
I have recently posted these screen shot but missed out putting in descriptions since I was just on my way home that time. (I was using my phone to upload the pictures and post yesterday). Soooooo~ here I am posting it with a clear definition of what those screenies are about :)

The challenge button is on the main page, just under the story button:


You will be redirected to the next page which will show you the current “bracket” in which you are currently in. Note that the mercury shoe icon with the 142 M in green fonts is the current area of your territory:


On the next screen you will be asked to choose the battle category. Entry is paid for with your controllers (stamina).


The higher the category you chose the bigger the reward.



Ranking Guide~
Tap the joystick icon on the lower right part of the screen is:


Tap the crown icon next. (Note that the icon that looks like the letter O with feet is the achievement screen)


Since I have just started playing the game my name only shows under the Easy High Score Leaderboard:



As you can see, my territories has already granted me the 2nd spot in the ranking but of course there is a big chance that somebody else already beat my record so I play as much as I can



No comments:

Post a Comment